We are happy to accept unwanted products within this time frame; all we require is that you login to your account and request a return through our system, alternatively download and complete our Returns Form sending it back to firstname.lastname@example.org and include in the parcel with your return.
We will accept returns of faulty products for 30 days from the date that the product is received.
Please note we are permitted by law to reduce your refund to reflect any reduction in the value of the goods, if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop. For this reason please ensure that all unwanted products are unused, in the original packaging and this packaging has not been damaged. We would ask that you take care not to apply tape or labels to the returned product and ensure you wrap them well when sending back to Barista&Co.
The product/parcel is your responsibility until it reaches Barista&Co so please ensure it is well wrapped and protected for transit by your chosen carrier.
If you are returning a product that is faulty or has been sent in error then Barista&Co will pay reasonable return postage costs. For UK Mainland and UK non Mainland reasonable is deemed to be Royal Mail 2nd class and please ensure you have proof of postage.
We cannot process your return until we receive the product so please allow a few days for delivery to take place. We aim to make all refunds within 3 working days of receiving the product back from you but our terms and conditions state refunds will be made within 14 days.
How do I return my product?
- Login to your account and process your return online, alternatively;
- Download and complete a returns form ensuring all the required details are completed
- We are happy to email a returns form if you contact our customer service team.
- Please take care in completing the reason for the return and whether you would like a refund or like for like replacement
- Carefully pack the product and include the completed returns form
- Address to the returns department at Hot Plate Products and send back via your chosen courier
- Returns can also be made in person at the address below
- Once received we will contact you to acknowledge receipt and the next steps
- If a refund is required this will be processed back to the card used to make payment
If you would like to exchange for another product we will refund you for this order and a separate order will need to be placed, our customer service team can help you with this. We cannot guarantee that replacement requests or product exchanges will be possible due to potential stock constraints however we will immediately check stock levels and provide an estimated delivery date whether in stock or out of stock.
The quality of our products is paramount to our business in ensuring our customers are happy. If for any reason you receive a damaged product we will want to investigate this immediately and may request photographic evidence of the damages before you send the product back to us. This allows us to make an initial assessment before contacting the courier company and manufacturer. Once we've received this we can then arrange the return and refund or replacement. We inform manufacturers of all faults to ensure they can be avoided in the future.